Pandemic Unemployment Assistance (PUA): The EDD began taking online PUA applications on April 28, 2020. You must create an online login account through the EDD website to initiate the process. Follow these step-by-step illustrated instructions to apply. Follow these step-by-step guidance on how to certify your benefits and handle other aspects of the post-claims process.
PUA Webinar: C.A.R. recently held webinars to guide you through the process. Recordings and slides are available here.
C.A.R. COVID REALTOR® Relief Hotline: 213.351.8450, extended operating hours from 8am-8pm, April 28 through May 1. You may call during these hours, text 24/7, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Regular hours 8:30am-4:45pm, Mon-Fri will resume on May 4.
- Revised Coronavirus Addendum or Amendment (CVA - revised 4/16)
- Coronavirus Lease/Rental Addendum or Amendment (CVA-LR)
- Notice to Tenant of Ability to Pay Rent During Coronavirus Pandemic (NTAP)
- Notice of Unforeseen Coronavirus Circumstances (NUCC - revised 4/16)
- Notice Of Unforeseen Lease/Rental Coronavirus Circumstances (NUCC-LR)
- Coronavirus Property Entry and Advisory and Declaration (PEAD - revised 4/16)
- Coronavirus Lease/Rental Property Entry Advisory and Declaration (PEAD-LR)
- Listing Agreement Coronavirus Addendum or Amendment (RLA-CAA - revised 4/16)
- Coronavirus Rent Payment Delay and Repayment Agreement (RPD)
C.A.R. Legal Hotline: Agents please call 213.739.8282 anytime between 9am-6pm, Mon-Fri and 10am-2pm Saturday. Brokers: please call 213.739.8350 anytime between 9am-6pm Mon-Fri. For more help visit their website.
C.A.R. Financial Resources for REALTORS® Relief FAQs
REALTOR® Relief: The president has signed the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act, a stimulus package that provides direct financial assistance to small business owners and independent contractors, as well as direct financial payments to individual taxpayers. C.A.R. has prepared the following documents to help you better understand the provisions included in the CARES Act: https://www.carcovidupdates.org/realtor-relief (March 27).
C.A.R.’s Guidance on Governor’s Stay-at-Home Order: “The real estate industry is not exempt from this prohibition…” (March 20).
C.A.R. List of Orders in California by County (April 12).
C.A.R. offers Best Practices Guidelines to assist you in the safe
practice of real estate.
C.A.R. Transcation Rescue™: a free member benefit providing one-on-one assistance with finance related issues in the transaction. Call 213.739.8383.